step 1: विवरण – share details about your child
Through the registration form we wish to understand some basic details about the child and his environment. At the time of interaction , we would need the following documents:
- Certified copy of School Report Card of the previous academic year (if applicable).
- Certified copy of the Transfer Certificate from previous school (if applicable).
- Certified copy of the child’s Birth Certificate.
The original versions of the submitted photocopies should be made available upon request for verification.
This form could be filled online or could be collected from the School reception on working days, 9:00 am- 1:00pm.
STEP 2: वार्ता – A session of Interaction
Parents along with the child would be invited on campus for an open day to understand the philosophy and learning methods of the School. While parents interact with the educators, the child would be with a set of experts, who would through the various interactive methods, assess the child and his cognitive and language skills. This would be based on the grade the child seeks admission for.
We would highly recommend that both parents are present for the “varta”.
We would share the admission status would be in the next 10 days. The decision of the School Admission Committee in this matter would be final and binding.
STEP 3: विदित – Process of Communication
The admission team would be confirming admission to the selected children.
They would commence their session from the 1st week of April. Parents would be requested to pay the required fee on time through any of the various payment modes to avoid any inconvenience.
Mode of Payment
Fees are to be paid in the form of cash or demand draft drawn in favor of Manaskriti School, payable at Faridabad.
*Please note that the submission of the application form does not guarantee admission of the child.
Entry Criteria for Admission
- Admission will be granted to a student on the basis of “vivran” and “varta”.
- The child should be present for the “varta”.
- During interaction, through different methods, the educators would analyze the gross and fine motor abilities.
- Age criteria:
Minimum Age as on
31st March, 2021
3 years for Nursery Class