Sustainability is the answer to the current world scenario in terms of development and resource depletion. Inspired by john hardy’s green school in bali – manaskriti nurtures an atmosphere of exploration, education, empathy and sustainability.
The curriculum includes traditional subjects, wrapped in layers of experimental, entrepreneurial and environmental learning.
The sustainable practices of manaskriti are:
- Growing vegetables and fruits in the organic garden
- Having rain water harvesting systems
- Making the school a plastic free zone
- Reaching out to the community and taking part in clean-up drives
- Creating art from waste material
- Installation of solar panels for energy generation
- Setting up a small paper recycling unit